NEED TO RETURN SOMETHING? IT COULDN'T BE EASIER.
We will gladly accept returns within 30 days of receipt, any item purchased from the Marcs online store that meets the criteria of our online returns policy.
ONLINE RETURNS POLICY
- All returns must be made within 30 days of receipt of your order.
- Refunds will be processed in $AUD.
- You can return your item(s) purchased online to us by post or in person to our standalone stores
- We are unable to process refunds in person at our head office or the online warehouse.
- We request you include your original receipt/invoice with your parcel.
- All items purchased in our online boutique must be returned unused, unworn and unwashed with original swing tags still attached or they may not be accepted.
- We will provide a refund on any full price or SALE item that is faulty or not as described.
- All shoes should be returned without scratches or stains and in their original, undamaged shoe box.
- Due to hygiene reasons we are unable to accept returns for swimwear, earrings and hosiery, unless they are faulty or have been sent to you by error.
- When trying on clothing, please ensure that you are not wearing any fragrance, make-up or deodorant that may leave a scent or mark.
- Refunds will be credited against your original method of purchase.
- If you placed your order using a gift voucher as your method of payment you will be sent a credit/gift voucher as soon as the return has been processed.
- If you placed your order using a loyalty reward, your reward will be credited back to you via a credit note.SALE PURCHASES
All sale items purchased online can be returned either online or to a Marcs standalone store for a full refund, provided the item meets all the conditions of our returns policy shown above. This differs from our in-store policy where we will offer a credit voucher or exchange for the value of sale items bought in-store which are returned for ‘change of mind’ reasons; stores will provide a refund on any item that is faulty.
RETURN ITEM(S) BY POST FOR FREE WITHIN AUSTRALIA
We offer free returns
by post for all online orders delivered within Australia.
Here are step-by-step instructions to follow when sending an item back to us by post within Australia:
1. Package your item(s) into the original parcel packaging or suitable new packaging. Ensure you include your order invoice (original or copy).
2. Complete the Online Returns Form
you would have received in the parcel with your order.
3. Visit http://parcelpoint.com.au/marcs/return
4. Enter your order number (which can be found on your invoice in the 'My Account' section of the website, or on your order confirmation email).
5. Select the reason for the return.
6. Click on the relevant tab to send your parcel back to us via either:Australia Post
ORA Participating ParcelPoint Store
- There are over 500 convenient ParcelPoint return drop-off locations across Australia including supermarkets, newsagents, corner shops and service stations.
And follow the prompts on-screen.
7. Download and print off the returns label and attach it to your parcel. Please ensure you cover (or remove) any old labels.
8. Send the parcel back to us using your previously chose method for example, if you have chosen Australia Post you will need to drop the parcel into your nearest Australia Post Office.
9. Please keep tracking details of your return until you receive confirmation that it has been received and processed.
TRACKING YOUR RETURNS PARCEL
If you dropped your parcel off at a ParcelPoint location, visit http://parcelpoint.com.au/track
and enter your ‘ParcelPoint Reference’ number, which is located in the ‘Proof of Lodgement’ confirmation email.
If you elected to return your parcel back to us by Australia Post, visit http://auspost.com.au/track/track.html
and enter your parcel tracking number, this will have been included on the label emailed to you.
RETURN ITEM(S) PURCHASED ONLINE TO A MARCS STANDALONE AUSTRALIAN STORE
To return or exchange an item in store, please take your item(s), receipt and payment card into any Marcs standalone store(excluding outlets).
Orders made via PayPal maybe refunded to the credit or EFTPOS card of your choice. Please note that the card holder name must be identical to the name on the order confirmation and form of photo identification must be presented.Click here
to find your nearest Marcs standalone store.
Please note: We are unable to process refunds in person at our head office or online store.
International Orders must be returned by post to our Online Store, to ensure the safe return of your parcel we recommend that you use a trackable service and retain proof of postage until your return is processed.
1. Complete the returns form included with your order, alternatively you can print a copy here
2. Pack your items into the original packaging (or suitable new packaging) and ensure you include the original invoice and the completed returns form.
3. Post the parcel back to the following address: Marcs Online store
c/o Williams Fashion Logistics
69 – 73 Gow Street
Padstow NSW 2211
Once we have received your item(s) we will notify you by email when it has been processed. Please allow up to 2 weeks from the confirmation date for your account to be credited. Refunds will be processed in $AUD.IN-STORE RETURNS
Purchases made in-store can only be returned to a Marcs standalone stores; returns must be made within 30 days of purchase. Returns will be credited against your original method of purchase and can only be processed if you have your original receipt. All items must be returned unused, unworn and with their original swing tags attached.
Sale Purchases; please chose carefully as we do not offer refunds for sale items purchased in-store. Should you wish to return a sale item purchased in-store we will offer a credit voucher or exchange only. We will offer a refund for any item that is faulty, has been wrongly described or is different from a sample shown to you. Please retain your receipt as proof of purchase.
Please do not post in-store purchases to our online warehouse as they are unable to process your return and will have to send it back to you.
If you have any questions you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or contact us by phone on +61 2 8080 9041 or Australia only (toll free) 1800 688 290 or New Zealand only (toll free) 0800 627 276 - Monday to Friday, between 9am and 5pm (AEST) and we will be happy to help you.