Need to return or exchange something? It couldn’t be easier.
MARCS is happy to exchange or refund for change of mind on full priced items within 30 days of receipt of your order. We offer free returns to any one of our MARCS standalone Australian stores and we also offer free returns by post within Australia.
Simply follow the instructions below which include our returns policy and a step-by-step guide on how you can return your item(s) to us by post, through our standalone stores and via international post/courier.Our returns policy
• All items purchased in our online store must be returned unused, unworn and unwashed with original swing tags still attached. In addition, shoes should be returned without scratches or stains and in their original, undamaged shoe box.
• Please include your original receipt in the parcel. Refunds will be credited against your original method of purchase. If you placed your order using a gift voucher as your method of payment you will be sent a credit/gift voucher via post as soon as the return has been processed.
• All returns must be made within 30 days of receipt of your order.
• Due to hygiene reasons we are unable to accept returns for swimwear, earrings and hosiery, unless they are faulty.Sale Purchases Online
Please choose carefully as there are no refunds on SALE items for ‘change of mind’. We will provide a refund or exchange on an item that is faulty or not as described.
We do however, offer a credit note for any SALE items purchased online which you would like to return for ‘change of mind’ reasons (including unsuitable size purchased).
FREE RETURNS BY POST WITHIN AUSTRALIARequest a return by email and send by Post.
1. Send an email to email@example.com to request a Post Return Label – simply include your full name, your order number if you have it (this can be found in the ‘My Account’ section online when you sign in or on your order confirmation email) and let us know if you are requesting a refund or exchange
2. You will then receive an email from Australia Post with your Post Return Label. This label will include instructions on how to return your item(s) by post.
3. If you are in Australia and you wish to exchange your purchase for a different size or colour, please fill in our Online Return & Exchange Form (145.27kB)
4. Pack your items into the original parcel packaging or new parcel packaging and ensure you include the receipt and your returns form. Post the parcel back to us (instructions for this will be on your Post Return Label on your email from Australia Post).
5. We will email you to let you know once we have received your item(s).
6. Once we advise you we have received your item please allow up to 2 weeks for your account to be credited should you require a refund.
FREE RETURNS IN STORE WITHIN AUSTRALIA Bring your items, receipt and payment card into store.
1. Go to any MARCS standalone store (unfortunately our concessions in Myer and David Jones and our Outlet stores will be unable to offer you a refund or exchange). To find your nearest store Click here
2. Remember to take your receipt as proof of purchase.
3. Bring the card you paid with online. The cardholder needs to be present.
4. If you paid by Paypal you will be refunded back to a credit or debit card.
INTERNATIONAL RETURNSRequest a return by email and send by Post.
1. At this time we do not offer free returns on international purchases and your item(s) must be returned by post (we are unable to offer returns in store for international purchases).
2. Fill out the Online Return & Exchange Form
to let us know if you would like a refund or an exchange.
3. Pack your items into the original parcel packaging or new parcel packaging and ensure you include the receipt and this returns form. Post the parcel back to us to the following address (we do recommend that you use a tracking option on your parcel as we are unable to trace your parcel for you). MARCS Online Store, 219-231 Botany Road, Waterloo, NSW, Australia, 2017
4. We will email you to let you know once we have received your item(s).
5. Once we advise you we have received your item by email please allow up to 2 weeks for your account to be credited should you require a refund.
THINGS TO REMEMBER
Your items should be in their original packaging (e.g. shoebox) with barcode tags still attached.
The receipt you received from us with your original order must be included in the package that you return.
Refunds will be credited to your original method of payment. Refunds will be processed in $AUD.
For Hygiene reasons we cannot offer returns on pierced jewellery, underwear, hosiery or swimwear, unless they are of unsatisfactory quality or unfit for purpose.
If you have any questions you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us by phone on +61 2 8080 9041 or Australia Only (toll free) 1800 688 290 or New Zealand only (toll free) 0800 627 276.
Monday to Friday, between 9am and 5pm Australian Eastern Daylight Time (NSW) and we will be happy to help you.