MARCS Insight Terms and Conditions:
• To be eligible for rewards, members must accumulate a total spend of $250 or more on Marcs purchases within a 3 month period
(the 'season') defined by Marcs. Rewards are issued after the end of the 3 month period. The reward qualification and redemption periods are as follows:
- Spend $250 between December - February
for a $25 Autumn reward (issued early March
- Spend $250 between March - May
for a $25 Winter reward (issued early June
- Spend $250 between June – August
for a $25 Spring reward (issued early September
- Spend $250 between September – November
for a $25 Summer reward (issued early December
• To be eligible for a $50 reward, members must accumulate a total spend of $500 or more on Marcs purchases within a 3 month period (the 'season')
defined by Marcs. Rewards are issued after the end of the 3 month period. The reward qualification and redemption periods are as follows:
- Spend $500 between December - February for a $50 Autumn reward (issued early March)
- Spend $500 between March - May for a $50 Winter reward (issued early June)
- Spend $500 between June – August for a $50 Spring reward (issued early September)
- Spend $500 between September – November for a $50 Summer reward (issued early December)
Please note this $50 reward tier is effective from 1 March 2016.
• Online purchases may be subject to different cut off dates for reward qualification. Reward calculations will apply to online purchases only where shipping has been confirmed prior to the cut-off date.
• Rewards are only available for use in the country where the membership was originated i.e. Rewards related to Australian and Online memberships can only be redeemed in Marcs stores within Australia, Marcs in Myer and David Jones
stores or online at marcs.com.au. Rewards related to New Zealand store memberships can only be redeemed in Marcs stores within New Zealand and cannot be redeemed online.
• Marcs will endeavour to contact members via email to notify of rewards earned or due to expire, yet will not be liable if it does not. Any rewards that are redeemed prior to a notification being received by the member may affect the reward amount.
• Rewards are held at the Marcs point of sale system until redeemed, or expired.
• Rewards can be redeemed on any product purchases, excluding gift vouchers.
• Rewards may be redeemed once only and subsequent use of a reward may be refused.
• Rewards will expire within 3 months from the date of issue unless redeemed prior.
• Marcs members are entitled to a 30 day exchange or refund period. For the purposes of reward calculations, the value of the refund will be deducted from the Members accumulated spend as at the date the return is made.
• Marcs Insight members are eligible for free shipping and returns for all online orders over $100 being delivered within Australia and New Zealand. This offer does not apply to delivery to international destinations.
• By joining the Marcs Insight program you accept these terms and conditions.
• Marcs may amend or replace these terms and conditions at any time without notice. Marcs will endeavour to notify all members of changes yet will not be liable if it does not.Birthday Reward Issuing of Birthday rewards has been suspended until further notice. You may still redeem Birthday rewards that have already been issued.
• Members must provide their birthday details (DD/MM/YYYY) prior to their birthday in order to receive the $20 Birthday Reward.
• Members are eligible for 1 Birthday Reward in any 12 month period and will be notified of their reward via email or occasionally via sms.
• Birthday Rewards will be issued to eligible members from 7th May, 2015 at the beginning of each month to members whose birthday falls in that month.
• Birthday rewards are held on the marcs point of sale system until redeemed or expired. The expiry date will stated on the email or sms. Rewards must be used before this date else they will be forfeited.
• Birthday Rewards may only be redeemed once, cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, are not transferable, are not redeemable for cash, cannot be redeemed on gift vouchers, postage or alterations, and cannot be redeemed in outlet stores.
How to redeem rewards:
1. Mention that you have a reward and we’ll apply it to your purchase at the register (available at stores within Australia only).ONLINE
1. Sign in to your online account under “Returning Customers”.
2. Go to the checkout after you’ve finished shopping and you’ll see your reward on the “Confirm and Pay” page.
3. Enter the amount you would like to redeem on your purchase.
For assistance, please contact Customer Care.